The Benefits of Taking Five Minutes Each Day To Do Part of Your Dreams:
- Starting is better than thinking about starting
- Five minutes each day keeps your brain “myelienated”. You keep the thread of practice or the thought of your novel, composition, graffiti bomb masterpiece in your mind instead of losing it.
- Five minutes sometimes turns into half an hour, though it doesn’t have to.
- Try it, Mikey, you just might like it.
- You might start a fire that burns all day.
- Hey, it’s just five minutes.
- The universe likes it when you get to be you.
- Doing something for yourself helps you have better relations with others.
- Five minutes helps keep your “tools” handy. The guitar is tuned. Laptop is close by. Brushes are washed and arranged. The running shoes are by the door. Reference books are bookmarked to the next section.
- Five minutes today makes it easier to continue tomorrow.
- The burn files, redux. Five minutes allows you to experience the power of the “burn”, whether it’s mental or physical. Haven’t done push ups in a while? Set a timer and do the “easy” push ups for five minutes. You’ll feel the burn at some point. What if you did this for a month. Try it. It’s just five minutes.
- Five minutes let you know that maybe that task is not so scary. Maybe you can put in another five minutes at some point during the day. Why not now?
- If you can spend five minutes on Facebook, you’ve got five minutes to look at your budget, play your guitar, write to someone you love, __________________________.
- Five minutes keeps you in the present, the only place where things can happen.
Related link: ” The strategic behavior: The power of five minutes “ from SmartBusiness